Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Owls at a scientific UFO Congress in Montreal

GARPAN Congress on Ufology
I will be speaking at an upcoming UFO conference in Montreal on Oct 27 and 28. The proceedings have been organized by a scientific steering committee with the goal of bringing together researchers and scientists.


This event has a heavy emphasis on science, and I needed to ask the organizer, “Why did you invite me?” He replied that he thought my work was interesting and would add something to the overall proceedings. This looks to be an amazing line up of international speakers!

Location: Montreal, in a university (to be determined)
Dates: October 27, 2018, 9: 00-22: 00 (indoors)
October 28, 2018, 10: 00-17: 00 (on the web)
_____________________________________________

1 comment:

Eileen said...

That is brilliant Mike!
This is the time where science and spirituality meet
I write this at 11.11am here in NZ ��