Saturday, July 21, 2012

the death of Jessica Redfield

Jessica Redfield died in Aurora Colorado

Jessica Ghawi died in the early hours of Friday July 20th. She was one of the victims of the shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. She also went by the name Jessica Redfield (because of her RED hair) in her role as a young sports reporter in Denver. She was 24 years old.

Here is something very strange, Redfield was also present at the public shooting event in a mall in Toronto less than two months ago. On June 2, 2012, a mass shooting took place at a crowded food court at the Toronto Eaton Centre Mall. Five people were shot; and two people died.

She wrote about the expedience in her blog (excerpt below), and what she shares is chilling.

She had a blog with only two posts. One was about men and hockey. The other was was written two days after her experience in Toronto. Tragically, she died in a Colorado theater 48 days later.

Here is a (slightly edited) excerpt of her post.

Late Night Thoughts on the Eaton Center Shooting
by Jessica Redfield  June 5, 2012
I can’t get this odd feeling out of my chest. This empty, almost sickening feeling won’t go away. I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm‘s way. It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting.
What started off as a trip to the mall to get sushi and shop, ended up as a day that has forever changed my life. I was on a mission to eat sushi that day, and when I’m on a mission, nothing will deter me. When I arrived at the Eaton Center mall, I walked down to the food court and spotted a sushi restaurant. Instead of walking in, sitting down and enjoying sushi, I changed my mind, which is very unlike me, and decided that a greasy burger and poutine would do the trick. I rushed through my dinner. I found out [later] after seeing a map of the scene, that minutes later a man was standing in the same spot I just ate at and opened fire in the food court full of people. Had I had sushi, I would’ve been in the same place where one of the victims was found.
My receipt shows my purchase was made at 6:20 pm. After that purchase I said I felt funny. It wasn’t the kind of funny you feel after spending money you know you shouldn’t have spent. It was almost a panicky feeling that left my chest feeling like something was missing. A feeling that was overwhelming enough to lead me to head outside in the rain to get fresh air instead of continuing back into the food court to go shopping... The gunshots rung out at 6:23. Had I not gone outside, I would’ve been in the midst of gunfire.
...I wish I could shake this odd feeling from my chest. The feeling that’s reminding me how blessed I am. The same feeling that made me leave the Eaton Center. The feeling that may have potentially saved my life.
_________________________________________________

There are a lot of on-line essays that point to this disturbing blog post. Everyone is aware of the strange premonition and the dark synchronicity.

Meaning of the name Jessica: The original Hebrew name Yiskāh (יִסְכָּה), means foresight, or being able to see the potential in the future. The Hebrew root sakhah (ס.כ.ה) means to see, so the name Yiskah, with the added yod, implies foresight or clairvoyance.

I didn't really do all that much on-line searching, but there is something within Jessica's tragic story that resonates with the color red.

~ For her role as a sports reporter, she changed her name to Redfield. She did this because it was easier to pronounce than Ghawi. She chose the name Redfield because of her red hair.

~ In a video report, she was described as a firecracker (red) by her boss at FOX (also red) news station it Denver.

~ She is praise by her friends as having a HUGE HEART.

"...Help."

~ There is a twitter image of her RED sunburned back where she states: "So, uh, THIS happened. Help."

~ Her boyfriend is called Heart and Soul.

~ She is in creepy tomato battle in Denver. (see below) 

There is something eerie about reading thru someones blog, twitter posts and looking at there on-line photographs after such a horrendous event. I am including a disturbing image of Jessica after an organized tomato fight in the Denver area (weirdly gruesome images linked HERE).

I would not have linked this disturbing image if it weren't for the time 3:33 PM time-count on her twitter post. 3:33 is a number repeatedly noted by UFO abductees. She also includes the name Jesus in her comment. Jessica is on the right.

Jessica's comment: Aftermath of the tomato fight. Sweet Jesus

3:33 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

She commented again on that same photo: To those wishing there were there: tomatoes were rotten. I threw up multiple times. The smell was vile & damp; so was texture
_________________________________________________

Jessica's boyfriend was Jay Melhoff, an NHL hockey player who was in Toronto at the time of the shooting. He was number 23 (hello Robert Anton Wilson) while playing for the Danbury Wailers last season. He is hoping to play for the Denver Cutthroats (a fish noted for it's RED throat) . There was an article posted about Melhoff on the day of Jessica's death, it was titled: Meet Jay Melhoff: Heart and Soul Player.  

The author of the article, Cheryl Bradley, wrote this: About the time I finished this feature on Jay Meloff on Thursday night and submitted it for posting, Jay's girlfriend, Jessica Ghawi, known to her friends across the sports world as Jessica Redfield, was [killed] in an Aurora, Colorado, theater. 


Please note: This article was written BEFORE her death and posted on the very day of her death.


Jessica and her boyfriend Jay with a hockey rink in the background.

The only other post on her blog is from almost a year ago. It is titled: I Like My Hockey How I Like My MenI read (and re-read) this post, and she is blending two ideas, hockey and sex. I didn’t need to read between the lines to come to this conclusion, she states it clear enough.

She writes with mythic flourish in this excerpt:
I’m fairly new to this kind of dating. I’ve quickly realized there are so many men out there for me to choose from ... I’m having the time of my life going out there and getting to know all these different types of men ... I have found myself incredibly attracted to some and completely turned off by others ... Men are like the game of hockey to me, and NHL teams are easily compared to a collection of male archetypes that everyone can relate to.
The Unicorn: The Unicorn is the mythical embodiment of perfection. He’s the God that walks amongst mere mortals. He has it all. He is perfect in every way and right now he even has the girlfriend that everyone wishes they had their hands on. The Unicorn is always the Stanley Cup winner...
I get the sense that she was (and I mean this in the kindest possible way) a hockey groupie. Jessica was visiting her hockey-player boyfriend in Toronto when she was at the scene of the  Eaton Centre Mall shooting in June. 

This is one of her final tweets (below), approximately two-hours before her death.

Hockey is very much on her mind in the final hours.

___________________________________________________________

Please see Loren Coleman's fascinating coverage of the the Aurora tragedy HERE

___________________________________________________________
Additional text added July 22nd, 2012
This is less about the hard facts, and more about connections.



Puck, Fox and RED hair

I am now referencing off of RED Pill Junkie’s perceptive post (linked HERE).

Hockey is played with a puck.

The character in Sheakspere’s Midsummer's Nights Dream is called Puck, but is also know as Robin Goodfellow. Robin is a RED bird. Robin Goddfellow is personified as Robin Hood in the British folklore. Robin Hood (and Puck on the stage) is dressed in GREEN. Disney’s animated ROBIN HOOD (1973) features a red FOX in the lead role. Jay Jay Melhoff's Wailer's uniform is GREEN (with a big green 23). Puck is often shown with pointy FOX like ears. The FOX is a trickster, and has RED hair. There is something called a FOX TRAX PUCK, it is a new video technology used in the TV coverage of Hockey, it allows the camera to enhance the puck on the ice. Jessica Redfield worked in the TV coverage of Hockey, specifically for FOX news in Colorado. Let's note that 'Colorad'o is one of the Spanish words for Red (Rojo).

Julie Kagawa is an American author, best known for writing the Iron Fey series consisting of four books. Iron is noted as Fe on the periodic table. One of the main characters is Puck, and he has vivid crimson hair.

Stanley Tucci played Puck in the movie A Midsummer Night's Dream (1999). He was born on November 11, 1960 in Peekskill, New York. Peekskill is in the heart of the Hudson River Valley, home to some of the most profound UFO sightings of the 20th century. Also, November 11th (11/11) is a palindrome, a noted time synchronicity and Veterans day. His birthday puts him close to a pattern of people who were born in 1962. Stanley Tucci’s agent in Hollywood was my roommate in the dorm as a freshman in NYU film school. There was a movie from 1990 called THE FRESHMAN where Matthew Broderick (born in 1962) plays a freshman  (in the dorm) at NYU film school. But I digress...
_________________________________________________
a summation
Please know I am not trying to read too much into this, but it does get strange and seductive.
I feel strongly that these highly profound events (like Aurora Colorado, 9-11 and Gabrielle Giffords) generate their own resonance. I don’t know if there is any kind of dark conspiracy at play. I feel there is something much more subtle happening, it feels as if mythic archetypes and memes are emerging and intertwined with these narratives. I feel that this is just the way the universe likes to organize itself.
_________________________________________________

39 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

It's also ironic that Jessica chose the name Redfield,as it is the surname of the author that brought synchronicity into mainstream consciousness with his fictitious novels,the most famous being
"The Celestine Prophecy".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Celestine_Prophecy

http://www.celestinevision.com/

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Also the tomato fight looks like key scenes from the movie
"We Need To Talk About Kevin".
Which is about the aftermath of a high school massacre.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/we_need_to_talk_about_kevin/

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

If you look at this trailer for
"We Need To Talk About Kevin"
you will see that tomatoes are used quite a bit in this movie.The trailer even starts off with Tilda Swinton standing in front of tomato soup cans in a supermarket where she is confronted by one of the victim's mother's about her son the murderer. There are even snippets of the tomato fight from the movie,which is shown over and over in the full length movie.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/we_need_to_talk_about_kevin/trailers/11166222/

Mike Clelland! said...

Yes - the images from the tomato battle are particularly disturbing. Jessica stated she vomited twice at the event.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

It's funny how the mention of unicorns are flying at me from all directions lately.
Yesterday I posted these words in a comment on your post below;

" The Dreams of Dragons".I'm only up to page 28 at the moment,the chapter is called "The Importance of Patterns" (which is a sync in itself,because I had only started reading that chapter when Mike mentions something about pattern)".

Well that chapter starts off like this;
"Nobody sees much of unicorns anymore."
and ends like this;
"I'm touched by the magic.The patterns please me and I find myself,more and more often these days,wide awake at three in the morning,standing at my window on the off chance of a glimpse of a great white horse with an improbable horn."

I even just bought a book called "A Field Guide To Identifying Unicorns By Sound" by Craig Conley,because I felt drawn to buy it.
Now you posted that part of Jessica's writing about the unicorn.
It seems unicorns are becoming an important archetype now...for me anyway.

Luxx said...

I think it's interesting about the time she posted a tweet - 3.33. Strangely, Darren, you posted a reply to one of my comments on Secret Sun - time posted 9.11. Two people have posted comments about a blog post I posted on Facebook under my real name, (Jacqueline Bradley)- 3.33 and 9.11. These numbers again and again.

Red Pill Junkie said...

That tomato fight picture is creepy because of the creepy-looking dude that is watching me behind Jessica. With his red-stained hair is hard not to think of Jessica's murderer.

Also, Mike, I think you stumbled upon something with the Hockey connection. I'm not a big Shakespeare fan, but your comment reminded me of A Midsummer Night's dream, where one of the main character is Puck the Trickstery servant of Oberon, king of the fairies. The black disk to play hockey is called a puck.

Puck also goes by the name Robin Goodfellow, so here we have yet another connection with the color red.

Red Pill Junkie said...

Just posted this on my TDG blog:

A Midsummer Night's Nightmare.

My congratulations to you, Mike.

Red Pill Junkie said...

PS: let's also not forget that 'Colorad'o is one of the Spanish words for Red (Rojo).

Trish said...

We mentioned this synchro in our post today, too. I also found the 3:33 AM timing for that post oddly synchronous.

Red Pill Junkie said...

>"Tragically, she died in a Colorado theater 48 days later."

4+8= 12

Mike Clelland! said...

She worked at Fox news, an animal with red hair.

The tomato fight happened 13 days before she died. The pictures (linked above), are really creepy given the events later at the theater.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jessica had a premonition this final, fateful night and didn't act upon it because she was with someone which may have distracted her, or given her a false sense of security?

Here is why I wonder. A schoolmate friend, I'd kept up with over the years, died on 7.4.09.[Independence Day -- nearly a week earlier her contentious divorce was finalized]. She was on a motorboat with her relatives in Long Island Sound when it hit a wave quite hard, causing her to violently bounce up out of her seat, hitting her head on the side of the boat. This caused massive internal bleeding in the brain. She soon went into a coma and died shortly after.

Could it have been the influence and a false sense of safety that she was with relatives - assuming she even had another premonition? Her brother had told me at her funeral that he wished he hadn't "dragged" her on the boat ride - a redflag to me that she didn't want to go, but went along to please the others.

I compare that to her sharing with me about her vivid and disturbing premonition less than 5 months earlier which saved her life (or at the very least postponed her death). She was on a business trip, alone - thus more aware of her feelings? She was at Newark (NJ) International Airport scheduled to fly to Buffalo (NY), less than a hour flight.

She told me that at the Newark airport she had an "image" of a plane doing a "cartwheel" in the sky. This spooked her enough that she canceled and rescheduled for the next morning. What she canceled out of was Colgan Flight 3407, which literally dropped out of the sky and fell flat onto a home, due to pilot error - killing all aboard and one man in his home. The NTSB computerized video (matched with audio-some of it redacted) shows the living hell passengers and crew went through the last half minute of their lives. And it astonishingly shows how the plane nearly flipped over in the sky (a "cartwheel"). The next morning my friend turned on the news and became very scared because she did not want her premonition to be true. It made her realize (she basically said to me) that someone or something else seems to be controlling us and we get glimpses about the plans now and then (her premonition). But, life got back to normal for her untl she tragically died a few months later.

**Colagan Flight 3407, 2.12.09. About half way into the NTSB recreated video you'll see the violent manuevers the plane did. Almost like a "cartwheel" at one point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMy8kZ2_TMs&feature=related

~ Susan

Red Pill Junkie said...

We all make our choices with what little information we have at our disposal. We cast our luck with the cards we were given.

There's more to this life than just postponing the inevitable. It's what we make in-between that makes the difference.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

@RPJ
Re:
" Also, Mike, I think you stumbled upon something with the Hockey connection. I'm not a big Shakespeare fan, but your comment reminded me of A Midsummer Night's dream, where one of the main character is Puck the Trickstery servant of Oberon, king of the fairies. The black disk to play hockey is called a puck."

I was watching the movie "Cleopatra" today and had sync after sync while researching about her.To cut to the chase
Cleopatra = Isis = Hathor,who associated with Bast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hathor

Hathor was worshiped by Royalty and common people alike in whose tombs she is depicted as "Mistress of the West" welcoming the dead into the next life.
Bat was a cow goddess in Egyptian mythology depicted as a human face with cow ears and horns. By the time of the Middle Kingdom, her identity and attributes were subsumed within the goddess Hathor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_%28goddess%29

Anne Hath(or)away (Hathor)
plays Catwoman (Bast)in the Batman (Bat) movie "The Dark Knight Rises".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hathaway

She also voiced the character of Red Puckett in the movie "Hoodwinked".
Anne Hathaway was also the name of William Shakespeare's wife.

Mike Clelland! said...

Puck

Hockey puck in Canada, Robin Goodfellow in a Midsummer's Nights Dream. Robin is a RED bird. Robin Goddfellow is personified as Robin Hood in the British Isles. Robin Hood (and Puck on the stage) is dressed in GREEN. Jay Jay Melhoff's Wailer's uniform is GREEN (with a big green 23). Puck is often shown with pointy FOX like ears. The FOX is a trickster, and has RED hair. There is a FOX TRAX smart PUCK, it is the new technology used in the TV coverage of Hockey, it allows the camera to enhance the puck on the ice. Jessica Redfield worked in the TV coverage of Hockey.

Also - let's also not forget that 'Colorad'o is one of the Spanish words for Red (Rojo).

(thanks RPJ)

Lord Jim said...

I think there's something gratuitous about this whole post.

The William Henry-style approach here of pursuing every tenuous link until its ultimate dead-end is exactly the wrong way to understand synchronicity. It's just free association.

Red Pill Junkie said...

I was born in 1973 --and I love Disney's Robin Hood.

Sorry, Lord Jim ;)

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

@Lord Jim
And what's the right way to understand synchronicity ?

Mike Clelland! said...

To Lord Jim:

I added this to the end of the post above.

" Please know I am not trying to read too much into this, but it does get strange and seductive.

I feel strongly that these highly profound events (like Aurora Colorado, 9-11 and Gabrielle Giffords) generate their own resonance. I don’t know if there is any kind of dark conspiracy at play. I feel there is something much more subtle happening, it feels as if mythic archetypes and memes are emerging and intertwined with these narratives. I feel that this is just the way the universe likes to organize itself."

Mike Clelland! said...

Also - I saw Disney's ROBIN HOOD with my father in 1973. I remember it clearly. I loved it. I was 11 years old.

I have seen it recently, and it doesn't hold up very well (at least for me).

Lord Jim said...

@Brizdaz -

It's amazing that you should ask that and use the word *understand* since just this morning I bent under my desk to squash a bug, and I forgot I was *under* the desk so I *stood* up (under/stand!).

My head was dizzy for a while, and this got me to thinking that maybe I shouldn't have killed the bug. I was worried about karma and that maybe I'd committed a sin -- which instantly got me thinking about synchronicity! (sin/syn!)

The thing that made me sure that killing that bug was really all about synchronicity was not just that I was worried about sin, but that for years I have suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome ever since I started drinking a pot of coffee before going to bed. (chronic/chronicity!).

Of course, the root of the words chronic and 'chronicity' is 'chronos' who was a sort of God of Time for the Greeks. And do you know who else was a god for the Greeks? Aurora!

I got worried here. I started to think maybe I was part of the shooting. After all, now I had a personal relationship with Aurora through my connection with Chronos. And I had always wanted to see the aurora borealis ever since I was a little kid!

Was I a shooter? I'd always been a Batman fan. But I had mixed feelings about Christian Bale. Bale, as you know, is the root of the word 'baleful' which means harmful and menacing! Maybe this was why I never liked Christian Bale. But was it enough for me to want to shoot up a movie theater? Had I astral projected in the middle of the night into that Colorado theater and helped James Holmes (I'd always loved Sherlock Holmes, too)?

The thought troubled me for many long minutes. Until I realized that at the heart of the word 'Colorado' is not color, but ado. This told me that it was all *much ado about nothing*. What's more, when I added up the letters in 'ado' I got the number three, which is precisely the number of fingers and toes I have on each hand and foot. This raised the question of whether or not I could hold a gun and stay standing at the same time.

What settled it for me though was when I added up all the letters in 'much ado about nothing' using their ranks in the alphabet and I divided by the sum of the letters in Baleful, Colorado. This gave me 34. When I put that in front of the first letter of Baleful ('B') I got 34B. That was the bra size of my last girlfriend. Tragically, she died in the Toronto shooting that Jessica Redfield escaped.

Now I am convinced I had something to do with the shooting after all...

Mike Clelland! said...

Please know - I do NOT kill bugs.

And, I HAVE see the Aurora Borealis.

Red Pill Junkie said...

>"That was the bra size of my last girlfriend. Tragically, she died in the Toronto shooting that Jessica Redfield escaped."

Is this true, or you wrote this just to continue with your sarcasm?

Lord Jim said...

@MikeC -

Too many people get lost in the minutiae that become visible when one starts looking for symbolic connections. Schizophrenics do this -- they're the most reliable adherents of numerology and the idea that words have intrinsic or mystical meanings.

This is missing the forest for the trees. The point is not that everything is 'chance'; but it is also not that events like these are somehow special. After all, how do we draw the boundaries around an event? Did the shooting begin with the first shot? With the entrance into the theater? When do we say the shooting ends? With the last shot? With the shooter's arrest? With the last death or the healing of the last injury? Maybe it ends when it passes out of living memory...?

It's problematic to talk about events. It's also problematic to say that the universe passively organizes itself into these patterns. I would say that the universe does this with the intervention of consciousness. Consciousness is symbolic; it sees the world as full of things, which are necessarily abstractions. When that consciousness is symbolic in a linguistic way, then the linguistic patterns may appear/shape events.

Shirley MacLaine supposedly told a story that the night John Mack was killed in the UK, another John Mack was also killed in a DUI in another part of England. Purportedly, she was told this by someone in intelligence.

If you were a powerful consciousness, and also a linguistically-oriented one, and you could shape reality, wouldn't it be interesting if even this process were not always perfect, and that reality was shaped according to the linguistic dimensions of your intervention? -- Willing 'John Mack' to be killed by a drunk driver in the UK, for example, inadvertently results in more than one being killed.

Anyway, it is consciousness that is linguistic and representational and abstract. These patterns are precisely that: linguistic, representational, and abstract. So the question is: when have certain 'events' been shaped or brought about by an intervening consciousness? When are associations just statistical noise (or an effort by a mind to shape events in retrospect)?

Red Pill Junkie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Pill Junkie said...

@ Lord Jim:

Your admonition is worth considering, yet I do feel people like Jeffrey Kripal, who wrote the book Mutants & Mystics (which I highly recommend) are right when they state that The Paranormal is better understood in narrative terms, rather than purely mechanistic models.

He goes on to propose a rather startling idea: that the same way artists and authors write stories, WE as persons are also being written. We are all inside a plot written by hidden force whose purpose we can't glimpse.

As for me, I've long reached the conclusion that the building blocks of reality are NOT matter and energy, but Consciousness and Information. And it's Consciousness that which shapes Information into patterns. patterns that may have a deep resonance --oh here I go waling down the Woo woo road! ;)-- and ripples in the tapestry of the World.

But, then again, maybe we're wrong.

In any case, what does it matter? We're all 'riffing' here (borrowing an expression from Mike) and throwing and proposing ideas. some of them might have a stronger connection, and most of them will only have a vague & superficial link. In the end, such things can only be appreciated in their full totality in retrospect.

And I agree with Chris Knowles: the only real difference between a genius and a schizophrenic is in the results. That's why Dali could have the gall to state "the only difference between a lunatic and me, is that I'm not crazy" ;)

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

@Lord Jim:

I under-stand
Do you under-stand ?
Under-stand I do.

That I under-stand
That you under-stand
That I do not like
not under-stand.

Do you like
to under-stand ?

I do not like
to not under-stand,
under-stand-I-am.
I do not like
to under-stand ?

Would you like under-stand
here or there?

I would not like to under-stand
here or there.
I would like to under-stand
anywhere.
I do not like
to stand under a desk.
I do not like bugs,
under-stand ?-)

Would you like to under-stand
in a house?
Would you like under-stand
with a mouse?

I like to under-stand
in a house.
I like to under-stand
with a mouse.
I like to under-stand
here or there.
I like to under-stand
anywhere.
I'd like to under-stand
"Green Eggs and Ham".
I'd like to under-stand,Sam-I-am.

Would you stand
in a box?
Would you stand
with a fox?

Stand in a box ?
Stand with a fox ?
Stand in a house ?
Stand with a mouse ?
I would like to under-stand here or there.
I would like to under-stand anywhere.
I wish I could under-stand
"Green Eggs and Ham".
I wish I could under-stand
Sam-I-am.

Would you? Could you?
squash bugs in a car?
Kill them! Kill them!
Here they are.

I would not ,
could not,
squash bugs in a car

You may like to ?
You will see.
You may like to squash
them in a tree?
But not me !
I would not, could not in a tree.
Not in a car! You let me be.

I do not like to squash them in a box.
I do not like to squash them with a fox
I do not like to squash them in a house
I do not like to squash them with a mouse
I do not like to squash them here or there.
I do not like to squash them anywhere.
I do not even like green eggs and ham.
I do not even like Sam-I-am.

A train! A train!
A train! A train!
Could you, would you
squash them on a train?

Not on a train! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! Jim! Let me be!
I would not, could not, in a box.
I could not, would not, with a fox.
I will not squash them with a mouse
I will not squash them in a house.
I will not squash them here or there.
I will not squash them anywhere.
I do not squash them,under-stand ?-)

(Continued next comment)

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Say!
In the dark?
Here in the dark!
Would you squash them in the dark?

I would not, could not,
in the dark.

Would you, could you,
in the rain?

I would not, could not, in the rain.
Not in the dark. Not on a train,
Not in a car, Not in a tree.
I do not squash them,Lord Jim, you see?
Not in a house. Not in a box.
Not with a mouse. Not with a fox.
I will not squash them here or there.
I do not squash them anywhere!

Do you like
"Green Eggs and Ham"?

I do not
like it,
Lord Jim,my man.

Could you, would you,
read "The Pet Goat"?

I would not,
could not.
read "The Pet Goat"!

Would you, could you,
on a boat?

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not,read
"The Pet Goat".
I will not read it in the rain.
I will not read it on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I would not read it in a box.
I would not read it with a fox.
I would not read it in a house.
I would not read it with a mouse.
I would not read it here or there.
I would not read it ANYWHERE!

I do not like even like
"Green Eggs and Ham"!

Nor "The Pet Goat",
Lord Jim,my man.

I don't under-stand.
SO you say.
Read them! Read them!
Did you say?
Try them and I may you say?

Jim !
If you will let me be,
I will read them.
And you will see.

Say!
I like "Green Eggs and Ham"!
I do!! I like it,Jim,my man!
And I would read it in a boat!
And I would read it with a goat...
And I will read it in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
"Green Eggs and Ham" is so good,so good you see!

So I will read it in a box.
And I will read it with a fox.
And I will read it in a house.
And I will read it with a mouse.
And I will read it here and there.
Say! I will read it ANYWHERE!

I do so like
"Green Eggs and Ham"!
Thank you!
Thank you,
Jim,my man.
Under-stand ???

P.S
Did you spot that Fox synchronicity in there,Jim ?
Jessica red (I meant read) for FOX sports.

And regarding
"Of course, the root of the words chronic and 'chronicity' is 'chronos' who was a sort of God of Time for the Greeks."

There's another syn'chronicity' we share between you and me Jim,
because your answer was all Greek to me .-)

geomarth said...

Hi Mike,

Chilling post.

Redfield is also the name of a company which manufactures telescopic sites for rifles and similar optical devices.

http://www.redfield.com/

I remember seeing their ads in magazines like Field & Stream in the 1970s. Back then, the company seemed to place more emphasis (focus?)on rifle scopes.

First time commenter / long time reader and listener. Fascinating blog with very interesting, thought provoking comments.

Anonymous said...

'There are a lot of on-line essays that point to this disturbing blog post. Everyone is aware of the strange premonition and the dark synchronicity'

Meaning of Jessica:The original Hebrew name Yiskāh (יִסְכָּה), means "foresight", or being able to see the potential in the future. The Hebrew root sakhah (ס.כ.ה) means "to see," so the name Yiskah, with the added yod, implies foresight or clairvoyance.

Quanta said...

When I got to the picture of a "devil" at the end of your post it really creeped me out, because every time I look at the photo initially released by police (looks like maybe the shooter's college ID pic?) I think he looks like a devil - the tufts on his hair resembling the horns, and the shading on his chin almost looking like a goatee. And until we saw his pic from the courtroom, that was the ONLY pic we saw - almost like it was selected to reinforce the evil/gunman connection. Weird...

Mike Clelland! said...

Reply to Quanta:
____________________

That's not the devil in my post. It is the Shakespearean character Puck. He is not evil, he is a trickster, an emissary from the faerie king.

He later became the embodiment of Robin Hood.

Quanta said...

True - yes, that's Puck. Puck resembles a devil with his horns, and in fact Puck, Pan, imps and the devil all have overlaps within their mythological origins. What struck me immediately about the shooter's pic was the resemblance to a devil, which extends now to a visual resemblance to Puck as well, with the hair being the equivalent of the horns. But, maybe I'm grasping at straws....

Red Pill Junkie said...

And if you search in the literature, you'll find a lot of weird Fortean accounts of beings with goat hoofs; like Satyrs come out of Olympus mount.

Sarah said...

Interesting, I finally finished this post. My first attempt triggered my anxiety so bad I had to flee midway through.

John said...

That tomato fight pic truly is disturbing.

Not only is the red haired guy looking in her direction, everyone else behind has their backs to the camera (and to Jessica).

The grey sky is ominous, and there are three square parking lot lights facing the sky, in the back.

I dunno about synchronicity and events and such. I don't wanna add to queasy feelings about such a human disaster.

That pic just has an odd place in this tragic story.

Mike Clelland! said...

There are a whole series of the tomato fight event linked. They are horrible. Really gruesome.

I can't help but be kind of freaked out by the imagery of this scene, and its creepy foreshadowing.

eattherich said...

I would guess this has come up here before but movie-like as it may seem, it seems what James Holmes was researching at the University of Co. right before Aurora, was neuroscience, possibly on enhancing soldiers’ abilities in war. At a institution connected to DARPA.


And his grandfather worked for the CIA. And his father worked for a software company that was partly funded by DARPA.


Too much creepy smoke there not be any fire.


(BTW in the 70´s I was a high school exchange student (from Sweden) in Denver for one year. I lived in Englewood right between Littleton, where I visited often, and Aurora, not far from my school.
Not really a synchronicity, as far as I can see, but kind of weird
that the time I spent in the US was
right by what would later become two of the most tragic and lethal public shootings that´s been in that country.)


http://www.unknowncountry.com/insight/james-holmes-had-links-darpa-salk-institute-and-dod#ixzz3LCm7s7C8


http://www.slideshare.net/AJWeberman/james-eagan-holmes-grandfather-was-in-the-cia


http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2012/07/darpa-neuroscience-research-and-the-batman-massacre-james-holmes-father-linked-to-darpa-2419975.html