Sunday, July 19, 2009

crop circle synchronicities


a big map of Kansas and three points along a line

This story, told by my sister blogger in a video format, is strangely similar to my experience.

I had a thought that my little community needed a crop circle, and it appeared that night in a wheat field near by. It was a simple thing, just a nice thought.
Link
Here's an excerpt form a prevous blog posting:
It was mid-day (summer 2002) and I was at my desk ... and I had this sudden flash. I thought to myself: We need a crop circle here, that would be so fun ... This thought just emerged in my mind out of nowhere ...

The next day, I saw a friend on the street here in Driggs. We chatted for a little while and then she offhandedly added, “You know that a crop circle appeared in Teton last night.”

This was the day when I met Stace at this set of circles. And she saw a silvery disc above the formation.

And, for those hard core paranormalist out there, what was that curious flash at the 3:oo mark?

Read Stace's comments at her blog.
___________________________________________
PLEASE NOTE:
This video sent me on that wild ride where I obsessively looked into my own MAP weirdness.

2 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

Very interesting.

Although in my opinion most of the crop circles nowadays are man-made, I'm still open to the possibility that a fraction of them might not be.

Also, I couldn't help noticing that the area where the crop circle appeared looks a lot like an equilateral triangle in the map she's using —not only that, but the lace where the crop circle was found is where you would also place the famous (or infamous?) "all seeing eye" in the Masonic pyramid sign (stop the clip at 4:09 to see what I'm talking about),

Mike Clelland! said...

I love this kind of stuff! I know I'm adding some non-objective energy to these reports, but I just delight in the synchronicities.