Saturday, May 22, 2021

audiobook sample from THE MESSENGERS

This is an excerpt from my recently published audiobook of The Messengers. It was narrated by Michael Hacker. The foreword was written and read by Richard Dolan. And the introduction and conclusion were read by me.

This is Chapter Nine, titled Back to Back Reports, and this might be my favorite chapters of this big book.
Over 15 hours of audio

I am happy to offer up this sample, so you can get an insight into the tenor of the book. I will be posting more samples as a way to promote this audiobook, and these will be easy to find here on my blog.



  get the audiobook HERE  

The audiobook can be purchased on audible.com, the iTunes store and amazon. If you like the book, please leave a review on Amazon. In this new era of publishing, authors are dependent on these reviews.

I need to thank Michael Hacker for his wonderful narration. I sought him out because he has read a long list of audiobooks by John Keel and Brad Steiger, two of my heroes in this fascinating corner of publishing. 

This book, The Messengers was a monumental project for me, and it consumed years of my life. It was a blurry time of obsession and dedication, and it was also a time of magic. The book was written in a synchronistic cloud, and that's not an exaggeration. It feels like something outside myself was at play in the writing process.

I have two other companion books, and these make up a sort of trilogy. I am enormously proud of The Messenger series, and each is available in print, in kindle, and as audiobooks.

_______________________________

1 comment:

helen said...

I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless drubarlohome@gmail.com or +2348119508814 for his wonderful work