Tuesday, September 25, 2018

"The owl isn’t important" gleaned from hypnosis

meaningless?
While in Los Angeles in August, I did a hypnosis session with Yvonne Smith. She’s a Certified Hypnotherapist, author and abduction researcher. A lot came up while lying on the couch in her office, but I’m not ready to talk about most of it. I need to process it more thoroughly before sharing too much.

What I can share is a short bit that emerged about owls. Before beginning the hypnosis, I told to Yvonne to bring up the subject of owls at some point during the session. I requested she ask, “What is the meaning of the owls?” And near the end of the session she asked the question. Below is a (slightly edited) transcript:
Yvonne: What sense do you get about your connection with owls? 
Mike: I get that the owl isn’t important. The owl is like a symbol, or like a sign on a door. It’s just a sign on a door and what’s behind the door is what’s important.
For the next few moments I didn’t say much—all I did was mumble and stammer. I was struggling to say something about being and artist and that I understood something. Then there was an abrupt change, and I began speaking very clearly.
Mike: I understand how people take in a story, and how they need a symbol or a sign on the door. But the owl is meaningless to what is on the other side of the door. It’s just the doorway that’s important. The owl is the right symbol for the door. We are on this side, and EVERYTHING else is on that side of the door. There is a LOT more! We are in this little tight hallway here, and on the other side of the door is this vastness!
I didn’t expect to say that the owl isn’t important. You could hear it in my voice on the recording, I was totally puzzled by the words I was speaking. It became a sort of poetry, and I had the feeling I sometimes get while writing, that sense of, “Hey, this is good!” Right in the moment, I knew this was really good stuff.

The imagery I got during the session was a long narrow claustrophobic hallway with a lot of doors. It was drab like something in a cheap hotel. There was a door with an owl on it that was flung open, and there was this scene of infinite space. It was a sort of dumb special effect like something out of a Dr. Who episode, an expansive view out into timeless multi-layered galaxies.

I used the term vastness while in the hypnotic state. I was trying to express something infinite and limitless—something akin to God.
EXTRA:
 The idea that owls aren’t important plays out as something similar to what Dr. Leo Sprinkle told me during my 2011 interview with him. He spoke about UFOs as a signpost. The post that holds the sign itself isn’t all that interesting, it’s just a stick of wood jammed into the ground. It’s the sign that’s important, ‘Bridge Out’ or ‘Wrong Way’ are important signs. He said, UFOs are not important, they are only signposts—it’s the sign that’s important.
_________________________________________

4 comments:

Chris said...

Speaking of signs. Here's a doozy. Signs come before events or destinations but they don't come too far ahead. It has now been a year since this sign. Will we arrive at the "destination" shortly? Not sure but I think so though I am pretty sure all the folks hoping to be raptured (and leave us other slobs behind) will be disappointed! Anyway - here's the sign - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqPiR2EK2s

Anonymous said...

I do not feel that the owl has been proved to be not important ..but rather that the owl is like you say ..a messenger.. and in being a messenger the owl is like an angel .. totally objective. Have you ever seen an angel ..or attempted to communicate with one? I have ..and the angel just is .. will not answer at times..which can be frustrating for our human side.. but they simply appear.. and guide.
This ..I feel ..is what the owl does. The owl knows and senses change but does not judge it .. it simply appears at these times.
It is human nature to judge and categorise things as good or bad..the owl simply knows about shifts in frequency.
Like you say ..tbe owl is like a signpost..

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike

I have both of your books. A book taken from the blog would be great.

I wonder if what you and many others are stumbling towards is the idea that ALL the phenomena that we call 'anomalous' merely highlight that what we call 'our consensual reality' is only a tiny tiny fraction of an unimaginably huge whole which has many names but which transcends language. Even mainstream physics is drifting in this direction. Occasionally some of us are granted, or chance upon, a glimpse into that greater reality. I doubt anyone really understands, or could understand what they experience, but the work is to try right?

Keep doing that work.

P

Red Pill Junkie said...

I think you said so in your book: The owl is like a cosmic alarm ring meant to 'wake up' certain individuals. In that sense, once you hear the alarm near your bed and open your eyes, nobody TAKES the alarm clock with them and carry it around to wherever they go. Once it served its purpose, the clock is meant to stay just where it is.