Thursday, May 4, 2017

Robbie Graham is Re-Framing the Debate

exploring the complex issues of UFOs 
Imagine you are at a UFO convention, and you start a conversation with someone. They tell you their ideas and experiences, and it paints a nice clear picture of just what is going on with the big messy UFO mystery. After that, you talk to someone else, and they tell you about thier ideas and experiences, but everything they say is at odds with what the first person said. Yet, they are both very convincing and their analysis is intriguing. The same thing happens with the third conversation, and the forth.

This is how it plays out, everybody has differing ideas. Some opinions are in alignment and others are wildy divergent. It can be maddening, but this is how it is.

This book is a powerful collection of contrasting essays. Each chapter is a different exploration of the same subject. I am proud to be one of the contributors. The book is titled UFOs Re-framing the Debate.

These writers are not form the mainstream of UFO research. They are instead the the outlying thinkers in this field. Some are the young guns, and others are the voices crying in the wilderness.

     Also...  
Robbie Graham has compiled these stories, and also played the role of *my editor. I was grateful for his keen guidance. He ended up nixing a long section of my essay, and it was a good decision. What I wrote was good and I plan on adding that unused segment here on the blog. It is about the discouraging issues of UFO Disclosure.

     And this too... 
Get Robbie's other book too! I want to start up my podcast again just to talk with Robbie about SILVER SCREEN SAUCERS. I love this book!
__________________________________________

2 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Very proud to be included in Robbie's project with you and the other great essayists, hopefully we will spur some good thoughts, and discussion.

Red Pill Junkie said...

I'm one of the voices yelling in the toilet ;)