Tuesday, November 27, 2012

meeting your hybrid daughter in the isle at the Rite-Aid

a contibution to the overall pool of knowledge

This video details one incident about meeting two unusual people in the greeting card isle of a Rite-Aid drug store. I don't know anything about this man, but I'm grateful that he shared his story in such a thorough and thoughtful way. At one point he tells about a floating orb that enters his bedroom, a hand comes out and he touches it, and what follows is absolutely mystical.

There is no way I can vouch for his experiences, but I can say that what he shared is extremely common within the UFO contact experience.
__________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. Keep up the interesting work. Loved your interview with Richard Dolan.
Cheers
SAS