Monday, November 1, 2010

a comrade starts a new blog

There is a blogger with the pen name Lucretia Heart that I've written about and linked to on this site. She is also an experiencer with a very powerful set of memories. She'll post essays about her alien abduction experiences, but they are interspersed with other more "normal" stories. So any reader interested in her more bizarre postings is required to dig thru her site a little bit.

But, she has (finally!) started blog dedicated specifically to these decidedly strange experiences. This essential reading is now archived on a site called SPIRAL'S END.

She writes:
"I've had a lot of people interested in the freakier aspects of my full personal online journal. Given this, I've decided to start a version of that journal that concentrates solely upon the paranormal-- especially the alien abduction aspects of it... I'll be adding new entries as well as entries previously posted to my other journal."

This woman has had some frightfully profound experiences. And to make things more compelling, she is an excellent writer. When she says something, I pay very close attention.

_________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Mike!

Red Pill Junkie said...

The only reason that I haven't checked Lucretia's blog lately, it's because I also think she's a very compelling writer; and whenever I had the chance to check her site, a couple of hours would have passed sifting through all the good stuff there ;)

I'll try to find the time to check her new blog —that's what God created coffee for, right?