Friday, June 21, 2013

Dr. Janet Colli Treats the Trauma of Alien Contact Experience on Skeptiko

Dr. Janet Elizabeth Colli
This excellent interview explores the trauma and eventual spiritual transformation of those reporting alien contact.

Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for a 50 minute interview with Dr. Janet Colli author of, Sacred Encounters: Spiritual Encounters During Close Encounters. During the interview Colli talks about how the trauma caused by these experiences. Required listening!

direct link to Skeptiko interview HERE

During the conversation with Alex and Dr. Colli he mentions me and a personal incident that I shared with him during our interview together. This little story was on my mind while I was listening and they addressed it!

Alex doesn't really dig into the alien abduction issues in his interview, but I sure did when I interviewed her! I spoke with Dr. Colli in 2011 and we really tried to look into the deeper issues surrounding the healing of the trauma of a contact experience (my interview linked HERE).

Also, Alex and I did an excellent interview too, linked HERE.
___________________________________________________________

No comments: