Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mike Lewis sends me a smile (Laughlin 1)

On Wednesday February 17th, I started my drive to the Laughlin Nevada UFO conference. On that same day I received this on my Facebook page from Mike Lewis (a pseudonym). It's a lighthearted "smile" showing a winking cat. If you have followed this blog at all, this is a little bit curious, it seems like Mike Lewis is winking at me from afar.

I'll also add that the only time Mike Lewis and I had any kind of a "chat" on Facebook, was the evening of Wednesday October 14th, right before I began my drive to the Dreamland UFO conference in California.

It's tricky to read too much into this, but it is interesting, at least to me. It's strange how facebook seems to play a role in this ongoing weirdness.

Also, I used photoshop to alter the name and image in the above photo of my computer screen.

2 comments:

Traci A said...

So.....I was afraid I'd missed something in the past months....but I take it that you and Mike Lewis haven't ever had 'the talk' about the night you saw the UFO and wondered if he did too? That's been bugging me! LOL I HAVE to know if he'll admit to seeing it, too!
Traci A.

Mike Clelland! said...

Traci - THank you for your interest, it means a lot to me.

I think I am going to wait until NOVEMBER 4th to contact Mike Lewis about the events of 1974.

There is a blog posting about it:
http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/2010/01/dream-log-and-sync-log.html