Saturday, December 23, 2017

Audio reading from chapter 17 in STORIES FROM THE MESSENGERS

As it passed me, the owl turned its head and stared directly into my eyes.

This is my voice (the author) reading from the soon to be published book Stories from The Messengers. I am reading chapter seventeen titled, Owls and Gratitude. I took it upon myself to read this aloud because of my voice. I've have a chest cold and my normally squeaky voice is much lower. The chapter is about 42 minutes long.

  audio excerpt from Stories form The Messengers linked HERE  

Just so folks know, I truly want to do an audio version for both books, but there's no foreseeable date for it's availability.

(I found a mistake at about the 27 minute mark, I repeated a sentence—oooops!)

6 comments:

nonamae said...

Hello Mike. Thank you for sharing this link. It was very fascinating! I experienced many significant synchronicities as I listened. Keep doing what you are doing! I look forward.....

Delorus said...

Hey Mike from Michigan! Happy 2018 and thanks for your shared experiences. Luv your longtime reader Delorus who is from weird Michigan too.

Unknown said...

Happy 2018 and thanks for the audio reading from chapter 17! Loved 'The Messengers' and look forward to reading the new book.

Anonymous said...

What starry sky said!

P

Chris said...

Enjoyed the reading. My mother in law gave my wife a Green Man book for Christmas. Quite interesting to hear that crop up as well as the remote views to Jesus.

Unknown said...

Greetings and thanks for your research. I have had a few intense experiences with owls. I was married 10 years ago and we lived in a 6th floor apartment with a balcony. One bright morning (which is an odd time to see an owl)....a baby owl appeared on the branch right in front of our balcony. It was crying....loudly...and the sound made me sad and a bit afraid. Around the same time....I was in bed with my wife, and the whole room glowed red....like the air itself was red.....and when my wife looked at me...she had a mutated face....reminiscent of a short elephants trunk...like she was mid way morphing into the Hindu God Ganesh. This was not drug related at all.....and I even asked my wife at the time of she knew she looked very strange at that moment....and she replied "What happened to my face?"....after she said that....he gave went back to normal and the red flow left the room. The baby owl crying in the tree only happened earlier that morning....so possibly these events were related......(thanks for reading my post...this truly happened.....David Wiz