Thursday, August 17, 2017

Jean Walker tells her story in Family Secrets


Author and experiencer Jean Walker

Family Secrets is the true account of the strange paranormal events experienced by Jean Walker and her family. Jean, a retired science teacher and UFO investigator, has now bravely come forward to share her strange, often frightening, sometimes delightful, yet unexplainable encounters. These include everything from aliens, UFOs, portals, fairies, and Bigfoot.

This is a nice interview, but she shares a lot more in the book.

I recommend this short book, available HERE

Here is a funny little synchronicity, she tells an interesting owl story in her book, then mentions me by name and references my owl book—all on page 123! Anyone who has followed my work will know that I put a special emphasis on the number 123.

And a special thanks to UFO HUB for this beautifuly produced interview.
____________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

c oyo te

Uriah said...

Was watching your video on Pentamental and I noticed the owls eyes and looking up about the color I found, If you don't know this? the color corresponds to the time they hunt. Orange iris owls hunt in morning. Yellow iris owls (like the one's in the video) hunt at day, and Brown black iris owls hunt at night. Now I'm going to take this further and assume the color of the aliens eyes if its not a lens cover is black because they are nocturnal. And also what implication does that have for human's? I see great at night and I have brown eyes.

I have always thought other beings use the eyes of the living to see through and if anyone is interested here is an old time radio program about just that...Insect Man by Beyond Midnight. A man is plagued by fear when he suspects the animals, insects, and then all living things are like cameras watching so much so he takes a scalding shower to try and kill the bacteria on his body.