Saturday, May 24, 2014

Niara Isley in conversation with Richard Dolan

I want to formally thank both Richard Dolan and Niara Terela Isley for this heartfelt interview. I feel I know both of of these people well, and I absolutely trust their sincerity. I am commending them for talking so openly about the trauma and challenges that define these kinds of experiences.

The overlapping of the UFO abduction experience with hidden military programs is perhaps the most difficult aspect of this entire phenomenon.

This is an important interview.



Niara just published a book, it is on my desk and I have yet to read it. I have talked to her enough, and listened to other audio interviews, that I know there will be some dark events in her story.

Link to Niara's site HERE, and you can order her book Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light: A Journey of Spirit Retrieval and Awakening, on her CreateSpace page, linked HERE. You can order a Kindle version HERE.
________________________________________________________

No comments: