Friday, October 26, 2012

SYNC BOOK radio

me and the young hipsters

Yesterday I spoke for three hours with Alan Abbadessa-Green, Bill Klaus, and David Plate (MKUltrasound). This was on their SYNC BOOK radio show called Always Record. We gab about the relationship between synchronicities and UFO's, the paranormal and the mysterious lampshades.

In honor of Robert Anton Wilson, this conversation about synchronicities logs in as Episode 23! (linked HERE)
____________________________________________________

3 comments:

tinyjunco said...

what, now you're a frakkin' corporation!?!?!?!?!?

;)

off to listen to the 'cast, happy friday nite! steph

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Good conversation Mike,and I like how it was Episode 23
...my birthdate.-)
I'm looking forward to reading
"The Sync Book 2".

Red Pill Junkie said...

So how does one get stock options of the Mike Clelland! Co.? :P

The mentioning of the movie Maximum Overdrive kinda resonated with me. The idea that after a weird Aurora Borealis our machines would come to life to kill us, seems to have a certain parallel with my personal fears about a geomagnetic storm --the result of a CME, with Northern Lights being also the result of an increase in solar activity-- causing our machines we're so dependent on to kill us, by way of ceasing to function.