Wednesday, August 14, 2024

new podcast episodes

Here are the first bunch of episodes from the newly reborn Hidden Experience Podcast. All turned out wonderful.

I don't post much on the ol' blog anymore, but it feels important to keep sharing here. 

        


 


The best way to access these would be from my new PATREON page, or thru the Podbean hosting page.

Or search Hidden Experience Audio on Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, I Heart Music, Podbean App, and a few more podcast platforms.
________________________________

3 comments:

Red Pill Junkie said...

I wanna see a pic of Ingrid's dog 🐶

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Hey Mike, how about interviewing Daniel Myrick about the 25th anniversary of 'The Blair Witch Project' and his making of the movie 'Skyman' where he read your book 'The Messengers' for source material and even gave you a mention in the movie?
Maybe ask him about his views on UFOs, owls and screen memories and any future projects he may be making on those subjects in the future?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, just wanted to thank you for being out there and doing what you do. I've been following your work periodically since your first blog and your story has helped me along the way. Also, thank you for stating the date at the beginning of your podcast! I wish more podcasters would do that, a lot of podcast listeners don't catch up or find a podcast until years after the fact and I'm often left wondering what year it was recorded in for context.