Monday, March 19, 2018

Documentary project from Whitley Strieber


Whitley Strieber describes an upcoming documentary

This short video is meant to generate some buzz for an upcoming documentary project. I realize that there are already a lot of UFO documentaries, yet the overwhelming majority are terribly shallow. I feel strongly this one will aim high.

I have followed Whitley for decades (I read WARDAY in my first apartment in New York back around 1984). He has consistently framed the ideas of alien contact in extremely poetic and sophisticated ways. I have watched this video several times, and each viewing I have listened closely to his words. I am cautious to say this, but he is articulating the same vital ideas that I tried to express in my two books. These issues are complex and elusive.

My second owl book was just recently published—with a foreword by Whitley. I am absolutely honored to have his words within those pages.
_________________________________________

No comments: