Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Just topped two million views


Not sure what this really means, but this blog has just topped two million page views. The first post was almost nine years ago, back in March of 2009.

Below is a listing of the top-ten all time highest viewed posts. Curious that Tiny Dots in a Triangle on My Left Arm is far and away the most viewed post. What it tells me is that a lot fo people are doing a Google search about their own odd scars.

the ten most popular posts on this blog
____________________________________

1 comment:

Eva said...

Wow! Interesting. I think I have mentioned it - I got this markings right above one of my ovaries ten years ago, after a scary event in my bedroom. And I have also written about dots and markings on my blog and these posts are also the highest viewed posts. I guess lots of people have experienced this.