Monday, March 25, 2013

audio interview with Dr. Janet Elizabeth Colli


In June of 2011 I had the honor to sit in as the guest host for Whitley Strieber's on-line subscribers and interview Dr. Janet Elizabeth Colli. I had done my own interview with Dr. Colli just a month earlier. During the follow up interview we focus on one single issue, the event in the tent with Natascha from 2010. This all ties back into the yellow line on the map of southern Utah, the tent experience was the Eastern most of the three points on that line.

This conversation seems a little bit like a client and a therapist, where I ask for help and she shares her insights.

one-click audio download HERE

Thanks to Whitley for letting me post this 30-minute interview here on my site. His site is Unknown Country.
________________________________________________

No comments: