Saturday, December 3, 2011

1-2-3-4 and evolution

It happened three times, the number 1234 popped up in curious ways, all dealing with the post THE EVOLUTIONARY TRIAD.

Lesley Gunther posted a link to this long-winded post on her site, The Debris Field. The time stamp is 12:34 AM.

And earlier in the afternoon today, it happened again. I wanted to test cutting and pasting some HTML code, so I used another blog of mine. I posted the same content of the same post, and the time-stamp read 12:34 PM.

And - As I was putting together THIS post, I found another one! The PDF of the WATCHERS excerpt is time-stamped 12:34 too! Thus, a TRIAD of 1234 syncs!

Not sure what to think, but it feels like these subtle little synchronicities are reminding me to pay attention. This was helpful because that post is so nutty that I was questioning my own sanity. And, these are all actual screen grabs!

want more?

Another trippy example of 123 TRIAD weirdness connected with the syncro-blending of 2001 and Planet of the Apes HERE.
___________________________________________________________


Text added on Feb 8, 2013:
This was posted on December 3rd. That's another 123.

(and) 

I was scanning my hard drive looking for unusually large files and this jumped out at me. When I created The Evolutionary Triad post I created a file (named 2001 apes) where I could dump all the images. This file got buried in the mess of my computer. It was only just now that I found it.

The folder has 123.4 MB of data.
___________________________________________________________

5 comments:

Mike Clelland! said...

All the syncs are time counts for 12:34.

Or - Are you asking about the "labels" at the bottom?

If so, I've been having so many syncs with some variation of 123, 1234 and 12345 that I needed to label the sync this way.

Red Pill Junkie said...

Just checking. The 5 then is occasional but it doesn't go beyond 5.

Mike Clelland! said...

RPJ:
-----------
Oh no, I actually DO have a sub category of "labels" for 12345! (I just created it)

LINKED HERE:
http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/search/label/1-2-3-4-5

baab said...

I just looked at my clock and it was 22.34
not the same though,got to have rules to the synchronicity or it is just co incidence.

I am in uk by the by

Anna Fruchterman said...

I was born at 12:34 PM. Does that count? Ok, just kidding (well, I really was--but that's probably not relevant to you), but I had to chime in. :-P