Tuesday, March 22, 2011

powerful blog post on LUMINOSITY


Bronze statue of Minerva with a rather cute owl

__________________________

From Mike Clelland Jan 31, 2022:

I have become suspect of the blog posts and written work by Dan Mitchell. I cannot vouch for his sincerity. I am including this notice here as a disclaimer. 

______________________________________________


Dan Mitchell posted a profoundly intense essay early this morning. Below is a short excerpt from the fascinating post.

"Within moments of looking at this light I found myself no longer standing in my backyard, but in a large open room. Whether I was taken on board some kind of aerial craft, I cannot say for certain. What I will say is that the experience at this point became more real than my own waking conscious is capable of perceiving even on my sharpest days. In other words, I was more conscious than I normally am, and I was in a room that had clearer and sharper angles than anything I had ever seen in my life.

It was almost as if I had left the human sphere entirely and entered into a place that was more real than this world. I felt unimaginably well although I felt puzzled at the same time. This part of the experience leads me to believe I was neither in or out of body, which really makes no sense."


This post was preceded with a premonition post, on the eve of the Super Moon. That essay included a statue of Minerva, goddess of wisdom and magic, with her ever-present owl companion.
_________________________________________
The events shared in this post absolutly amazed me. As I was reading, I felt totally compelled to record it as an audio essay. So I did.


_________________________________________
Also - The Romans celebrated Minerva in a festival from March 19 to March 23.

1 comment:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Mike,
I don't know whether you read my post "My Cat Sylvester ( R.I P.) and Memories (CATS) of the Future and the Past ?"

http://brizdazz.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-cat-sylvester-ri-p-and-memories-cats.html

It was basically a reply to your post on the movie "Cat People".

The synchronistic thing about your above post is that the photo I took of my cat "Sylvester" was taken in my backyard,in the house I rented on MINERVA street.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ZKU&rls=com.google%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=minerva+street+rochedale+south&aq=f&aqi=g-v1&aql=&oq=

...which BTW,is the only place that I have spotted an owl in the wild,even though it was at night, and I only got to see it's eyes and outline of it while it was perched in a tree.