Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Audio conversation with Anya Briggs


Anya Briggs is a channel. She's done a personal reading for me and I can say, with absolute conviction, that she is truly gifted psychic. My one-on-one session was super impressive, she tapped into some stuff that would have been utterly impossible for her to know. Trust me, she's the real-deal.

Plus, she's very funny.

The Metro card (in the photo) is proof of her role as a New Yorker. During our chat, my inner New Yorker reemerges and I talk faster than usual.

I recorded a conversation between Anya and myself, and we managed to get pretty goofy. If you are bold enough to actually listen, be forewarned because this ain't a typical interview. We are both quintessential artist types, and neither of us stay on topic long before we jump to some topic that's even stranger than the already strange stuff we started on. You get to hear both of us laughing - a LOT!

I've managed to do a few audio conversations for this blog, but those have a decidedly different tone. If nothing else, we're lively.

The conversation is broken into two parts.
_________________________________________
one hour & 20 minutes
_________________________________________

Part ONE is a rambling comedy act where we chew over tons of divergent topics. We cover way too much to even try and list here. Some of it is serious, and some it ain't.
_________________________________________

I need to add that Anya has a set of experiences that are off the charts in their absolute bizarreness. I consider myself very open minded, and - whew - she really pushes me to try and keep up. I know that her psychic abilities are very real, and because of that I really listen as she shares her story. I also need to say that she is very brave for being so totally open with her experiences.
_________________________________________
57 minutes
_________________________________________

Part TWO was recorded the next day, and you get to hear Anya channel from her pals from the great-beyond. The channeled content is perfectly fascinating.
___________________________________

Her web-site is called Anya is a Channel.

And for a more professional interview with Anya, click HERE and scroll down to Best American Psychics with Shay, and then scroll down (again) to Dec. 17th.

Want more info? Here's an interview on Thumb-Tack.

Please know: There is actually no kalamata olive hummus dip recipe, that was joke.




________________________________________________

Not your run-of-the-mill psychic intuitive channeler. This photo was (obviously) NOT taken in Sedona Arizona.

14 comments:

Mike Clelland! said...

Hi there. I review all the comments before they get posted. I'm content to post pretty much anything, but I'll nix anything that feels mean or overly sarcastic.

Wildrote said...

Thanks, Mike and Anya.

This completely made my morning. I was laughing along with you two most of the way and found it really informative at the same time. I'll have to go back and catch some of the names both of your dropped.

Take care,

Chris

musingegret said...

Both tapings were most enjoyable; many warm thanks to you both. While you were discussing channeling and channeled material I searched for info about the Emmanuel material as I was unfamiliar with that entity. Which Emmanuel book or books would you recommend?

Once again, thank you for sharing your and Anya's time and playfulness.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Mike Clelland! said...

The Emmanuel's Book comes in three parts. Start with the first book (linked below) and if you like it, get the next two. Deeply beautiful.

http://www.amazon.com/Emmanuels-Book-Manual-Living-Comfortably/dp/0553343874/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261695716&sr=8-1

Red Pill Junkie said...

Well, that was certainly challenging, but also very funny.

And yeah, I suppose I'm part of the "They" crowd because I have a lot of doubts re. channeling material. Because even if what Anya says is 100% true and she serves as kind of a UN secretary translating for the ambassador of France or the ambassador of Russia, why should I trust the word of those two politicians to begin with?

But I'm trying to be open. Heck, I heard the whole damn thing, so that's a start, right? :)

PS: Do you really happen to have a frostbite suffered in one of your climbing experiences?

Red Pill Junkie said...

PS: Oh, I almost forgot: Feliz Navidad, Mike! ^_^

chirish said...

loved the interviews - anya is a very interesting lady. thanks for posting it.

Mike Clelland! said...

To Red Pill Junkie:

I'm challenged by Anya too. My fall back position is my deep trust in her psychic skills. She talk's / I listen. Do I trust "everything" ? Hard to say..

Also:
Yes, I have a slight frostbite injury on my thumb. Nothing to worry about. It's the kind of thing that can happen at a ski area.

I'm glad folks are listening. Really.

Red Pill Junkie said...

I can understand that you are in a very difficult position right now. You're trying to approach these things with caution (something I find sensible and honest); you're trying to walk in the shadows, while people like Anya are encouraging you to run —with the best of intentions, as far as I can atest.

Take for example that little 'slip of the tongue' of mentioning that she saw you naked aboard an alien vessel. While I was listening, I immediately thought that you'd rather kept that unmentioned; and yet there it is —and you could have also edited it out! yet you chose to keep it; I think that I 'speak' for everyone of your readers by saying that you're a very courageous individual, and we're very grateful for your openness.

Mike Clelland! said...

SHe said I had a sheet over me - and she has said a LOT more during personal conversations.

I think I articulated that I don't nesisarilly "believe" everything she tells me. Some of it might be metiphoric. I mean - it's so beyond belivable that I'm cautious to be too literal in how I interperate her info.

But - she is right about a LOT of personal stuff from my experience...

M!

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Mike - you've always got intriguing stuff here. Will check out anya's site.

ToothyGrinMatt said...

Thanks Mista C.
I've gonna check out this young lady's site as well.
I really enjoyed this.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Jim Boyle said...

Hi Mike interesting interview - thanks. You let her tell her story with an opened mind and that was good. I am not sure what to make of all of her claims , but I am glad to hear experiences so I can integrate what sounds true to me.