Thursday, July 5, 2012

illustrated posts

Anya Briggs sighted this large bald man in a Starbucks on 17th street, I added a few "extra" details. Click on the image for a close up view.

I just created a new LABEL to show my illustrated posts here on this blog. They are all linked HERE, with the label ILLUSTRATED.

A drawing is a much better way to share visual information than a bunch of words. I have played "police sketch artist" as I try to make sense of this elusive mystery. I've drawn (and posted) things that had appeared in my dreams, things that I've seen and things I've drawn for other folks. I am much more comfortable with a pen than a keyboard.

You should be able to double click on any of these illustrations for a hi-rez close up viewing.
______________________________________________ 

4 comments:

Anya Is A Channel said...

I'm going to have to get this one autographed by you, sir. Then I shall frame it. I think you also drew my cat Kaito there. His cute lil' belly gave it away. KAITO! (Sorry, just got attacked by cute at the thought of him.)

Red Pill Junkie said...

Ever played with Sygils, Mike?

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Was this drawn in colour?
It would look great in colour.
Maybe you should sell prints of your work?
That owl on the telephone pole
(when I first saw it)fooled me.
I thought it was a photo of an owl,not a drawing.

Lucretia Heart said...

I have some crude line drawings I made long, long ago that I'm going to scan (we just finally bought a new scanner) and then add to several of my blog posts about various experiences. I even found one in colored pencil with Christopher Robin in it!

Thank you for drawing this. I know that these encounters that COULD be more than normal are clugy (however you spell that!) but I'm grateful when anyone shares them, because there is so much more to this overall phenomenon than most could ever digest.