Sunday, March 7, 2010

my comrade in blogging

My sister blogger writes about her own experience with a BLUE ORB, it's a fascinating story and required reading. She posts under the name Lucretia's Heart, and her life has been awash in high strangeness. (like this, this and THIS!)

Lately, both of us have been writing about our weirdly vivid dreams.

Thankfully, she's been sharing more of her paranormal experiences in recent posts, and she even says that it was my prodding that's getting her to tell more. Maybe, but I didn't need to do much more than ask her, she was ready, and all I needed to do was give her a tiny nudge.

And, she's funny too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ Lucretia here:

Awwww! |^D

Red Pill Junkie said...

Very very interesting. And I'm too very curius about those paintings by Gerick.

One of the comments included, that pondered upon the possibility that the orbs are some kind of tridimensional projection (or shadow) or a multidimensional entity, makes a lot of sense to me. It made me remember that cool explanation by Carl Sagan about higher dimensions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge18r6ddCso

And also, I admit, it reminded me of one of the Neon Genesis Evangelion episodes, when an angel that seems to be a giant orb appears on the sky, but later its discovered that the "shadow" of the sphere is the real angel (since it's a multidimensional being) and the orb is the shadow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16s0_6dMsm4

(There was a time when I became REALLY obsessed with this Japanese Anime; it's so full of esoteric & mystic imagery that I thought there might be some hidden clue buried inside the plot)